Saturday 11 November 2017

Aitrees





Hay!
It such a long long time we didn't meet here, right? 

I'm doing well. Pretty well I guess. 
I even wrote a short story and it was published! Well, on the few years back, I always tell you to wait until I manage to finish my story. But it always end up with,  AH-HA, I'm sorry i already delete the story and start a new one. And I keep you waiting again and again .

But now, 
In 2017, I manage to publish my very first short story!
Its a Science Fiction and Fantasy genre which I guess not many of you will get interested to this kind of story. 
But, no harm to give a try right?? 

So, taraaa ~





Okay, so what is ANTOLOGI CERPEN SAINS FIKSYEN & FANTASI all about? 
Inside of this book, there are 25 short stories wrote by 25 writers from Malaysia and also Singapore. 
Aitrees, one of the short stories wrote by me, was choose to be the tittle of the book since it started with 'A'. So the sequences is nothing to do with the most or least interesting story. (Seriously, the stories inside of the book are all interesting!) They were arranged by the first alphabet of the tittle. 

Next, what is Aitrees all about? 
Basically its about trees. And Aitrees is the name of the only tree that left on the earth. How can Aitrees be the only tree that left on the earth? What happen to the other trees? To answer that question, you need to read it by yourself!

So, there's an organisation that I named it as M.A.R.T.A (I couldnt find any better name than this. So I just grab the name from Ejen Ali cartoon) So this M.A.R.T.A work to protect the Aitrees. Protect from what? Why its need to be protected? Jeng Jeng Jeng. You need to read it! Hee

Actually I got the idea to write about trees because I worked in Taman Botani Shah Alam during my internship. So, I work with trees, herbs, flowers and all about the nature lah. Then I realized how important are trees for us to keep living. Then, I saw an advertisement from JS Adiwarna calling anyone who are interested to send a Science Fiction and Fantasy short stories to be compile as a book. So that was I thought I need to make a story about a tree! 




No comments: