Saturday 18 August 2012

Minal 'Aidin wal-Faizin


assalamualaikum.
so, this is the end of Ramadhan.
Alhamdulillah that we have go through Ramadhan kareem successfully :)
InsyaAllah. May Allah accept our worship.

maybe it was hard to let Ramadhan leave us. for me, i've been train myself to love Ramadhan , to fullfill my day with ibadah just to please Allah in this barakah month. the ibadah and the ramadhan was the one that keep me away from nonsense things. the one that cure my heart for some problem that i cannot mention here. thanks Ramadhan. And for sure, everythings come from Allah. the bidder, the strenght, the power, the problem, everything come from Allah. so, i have no right to yell, right?


despite, in our melancoly to let Ramadhan leave, remember to celebrate Raya. :) from me, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri . jangan lupa apa yang kita belajar di dalam madrasah Ramadhan :) remember, berakhirnya ramadhan tak bermaksud berakhirlah perjuangan kita. :) it just that, Ramadhan is a month to train us to pass through another month. :)

 last but not least,



No comments: